3. August 2009

David Harvey on Class and Class Struggle

I have not read a lot from David Harvey yet but the texts I have read and the videos I have seen so far are very promising. And the lectures and discussions I attended when he was in Frankfurt this summer were great. As a teaser and in order to give you an idea why he is one of the most quoted social scientists alive, I would like to share the following clip from Harvey's final lecture in his Reading Marx's Capital series which can be watched here for free! It is an open course consisting of a close reading of the text of Karl Marx's Capital Volume I in 13 video lectures by Professor David Harvey. Enjoy!

Keine Kommentare:

 
Stoppt die Vorratsdatenspeicherung! Jetzt klicken &handeln! Willst du auch an der Aktion teilnehmen? Hier findest du alle relevanten Infos und Materialien:
Google+